Friday, September 05, 2008

What Differentiates McCain

In his acceptance speech last night John McCain laid out the differences between his version of change and that of Obama. Here are some highlights:

He will foster an economic environment for small business for job creation.

"Again and again, I've worked with members of both parties to fix problems that need to be fixed," he said. "That's how I will govern as president. I will reach out my hand to anyone to help me get this country moving again."

"I have that record and the scars to prove it," Sen. McCain said of his ability to work across divides. "Sen. Obama does not."

"My opponent promises to bring back old jobs by wishing away the global economy. We're going to help workers who've lost a job that won't come back, find a new one that won't go away."

"Let me offer an advance warning to the old, big-spending, do-nothing, me-first, country-second Washington crowd: change is coming," he said.

No comments: