Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Giuliani Spits in Obama's Oratory Pits

Gotta give it to the former mayor of NYC.

He is the least experienced candidate for president of the United States in at least the last 100 years. Not a personal attack, a statement of fact. Barack Obama has never led anything, nothing, nada. Nada, nothing.

They would have you believe that this election is about change versus more of the same, but that's really a false choice, because there's good change and bad change. Because change is not a destination, just as hope is not a strategy.

Well, I'll tell you, if I were Joe Biden, I'd want to get that V.P. thing in writing.

I'm sorry -- I'm sorry that Barack Obama feels that her hometown isn't cosmopolitan enough.

I'm sorry, Barack, that it's not flashy enough. Maybe they cling to religion there.

Well -- well, the first day -- as far as I'm concerned, the first day she was mayor, she had more experience as an executive than -- than Obama and Biden combined.

No comments: